An opportunity to showcase your innovative digital technology to the UK's manufacturing community!
A regular and valued feature as part of Digital Manufacturing Week, Made Smarter Innovation Alley is the UK’s leading showcase of leading edge digital technologies that will change the landscape of manufacturing over the next five to ten years.
Located at the very heart of Smart Factory Expo, the exhibition running alongside Digital Manufacturing Week, Made Smarter Innovation Alley, sponsored by Innovate UK and managed by Innovate UK KTN, are amazing opportunities for disruptive technology businesses to showcase their game-changing innovations targeting the UK’s manufacturing sector.
50 of the UK’s most innovative businesses can exhibit FREE and in-person on Made Smarter Innovation Alley on Wednesday 16th and Thursday 17th November in Liverpool. Exhibitors also have access to:
- * Investor Readiness Programme delivered by KTN
- * Opportunities to speak in the solutions theatre
- * Ability to join round table discussions and collaboration sessions
- * Invitation to join the Made Smarter Innovation Alley Alumni after the show and access a wealth of support and opportunities after the event.
To be eligible companies must:
* Be less than 5 years old OR have less than 10 staff
* Be based in the UK
* Have an innovative product/service targeted at manufacturers
* Not have previously exhibited on Made Smarter Innovation Alley in the past.
If your business meets the criteria and you want to apply for a place, complete the expression of interest at https://bit.ly/InnovationAlley22